Microsoft Teams Phone and Calling
At the heart of a great team is great communication
Let the Right Click experts handle your Microsoft Teams Phone and Calling. We can simplify your infrastructure with one platform for calling, conferencing, video, and sharing.
Voice and video calling
Call, chat, meet, and collaborate in a single app with Microsoft Teams.
See More Microsoft Phone System Key Features
Collaborate with Microsoft Teams Phone
- Call from Teams, Outlook, or a mobile device.
- Let others know when you’re available, on a call, or out of the office.
- Call to and from Teams apps.
- Make and receive phone calls.
- Microsoft Teams Phone allows you to make and receive PSTN phone calls.
Get secure, reliable, and rich calling
Give employees the virtual calling features they need, backed by the security and reliability of Microsoft Teams.
Answer inbound calls and easily route them to the right queues with a cloud-based phone system. Set parameters to route calls by time zone, language, or availability.
Connect to your favorite contact center software.
Quickly procure and assign phone numbers or port existing phone numbers. Available in 27 markets.
Access voicemail messages and transcriptions anywhere from any device.
Have a consistent Teams experience on personal and shared devices.
Create custom greetings, play music for customers waiting on hold, and set up shared voicemail.
Easily connect to partner compliance recording solutions.
Use your existing telecommunications providers by directly connecting their Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunks to Microsoft Teams.
Add flexibility to meetings with a dial-in number, included in every online meeting.
Quickly enable calling in Teams using your existing Telecom Operator.
Add Microsoft Teams Phone to your Microsoft 365 business plan
Let Right Click handle your licensing options.
Microsoft 365 Business Voice
Small and medium-sized businesses (fewer than 300 users)
Microsoft 365 Business Voice includes:
- Cloud-based phone system with advanced features including call transfer, multilevel auto attendants, and call queues.
- Dial-in audio conferencing for up to 250 people per meeting.
- Call from anywhere, on any device through the Microsoft Teams app on desktop, mobile, web, and desk phones.
- Around-the-clock customer support seven days a week, backed by Microsoft.
Microsoft 365 E5
Enterprise (300 or more users)
Microsoft 365 E5 includes:
- Phone system: Enable PBX capabilities such as call control in the cloud with Microsoft Teams.
- Audio conferencing: Conduct or call in to meetings from your phone. Allows up to 300 phone attendees.
- Windows 10 Enterprise, Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise, Office mobile apps, Office for the web, Outlook, Exchange, and more.